Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fiddle & Frog, Where Are You?

Hi Friends!
Just a little note to remind everyone that we're still here, and to apologize for not being very present on the blog lately.  Life has happened around here (including a new house with LOTS of projects, whole-family-week-long sicknesses, etc.)  Not to mention fulfilling a few awesome custom orders, planning for the year and running my music studio (Chickadee Music Studio).

I'm hoping to be able to post more often (maybe after I get a bit more organized...I'm feeling a little all over the place!), but I can't make any promises about post frequency.  I've got tons of fun things to share with all of you, and I would love to see the blog grow.  Can you help by telling your friends about Fiddle & Frog?


So, please keep checking on us...we haven't gone anywhere, and we'll have lots to share in the future!  Thanks for supporting this small, crafty business!

Your friends at Fiddle & Frog
(especially Kristin, the chief blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment